Most common breastfeeding concerns that I repeatedly come across is:
1) Do I have enough milk?
2)How do I know my baby is getting enough milk?
3) My doctor has suggested top up and I can not express as much as my baby needs, so should I still give that?
4) How can I increase my supply to exclusively breastfeed?
5) Since I already give formula once/twice a day, is there a chance for me to get full supply?
6) What is the reason for me to have low supply and what exactly can I do to get better supply?
I have made a comprehensive MINI GUIDE FOR LOW BREAST MILK SUPPLY, which explains all of these questions and more....
Online Lactation Consultation Coupon20 % off
- PDF Handouts
- Size5.13 MB
- Length13 pages
- Online Lactation Consultation Coupon20 % off